The security settings of MAC prevent the transitions from being importing into Premiere Pro.
Please follow these steps below.
1. To change these preferences on your Mac, choose Apple menu (Click the Apple Logo on the top of your computer) > System Preferences, click Security & Privacy, then click Privacy > tab Accessibility.
2. Check the box for Adobe Premiere Pro of your version.
3. Now try again to apply the templates.
1. Click on the ‘Three Lined’ icon next to the word “MotionDuck”.
2. Click on Settings.
3. Check on “GPU Supports” and “Continue anyway”.
4. Restart Premiere Pro and import a “zoom” transition into another test project. Make sure the settings you changed are still checked.
Leave A Comment